Make Your Casemaker Research Time Count! Research time is valuable, too valuable for “guesstimates”. Casemaker’s partnership with CosmoLex gives you everything you need to make sure the time spent searching Casemaker libraries get billed quickly, accurately, and professionally. Thanks to a seamless Cloud integration with CosmoLex practice management, Casemaker users stay on top of research in real-time — no more retrofitting by memory or best guesses.
- Automatically Track & Monitor Legal Research Time
- Assign Research Time to Client Matters
- View Important Matter Details
- Instantly Post Billable Research Time to Client Invoices
CosmoLex Practice Management Software offers law firms following benefits:
- Comprehensive All-in-One System
- Integrated Billing, Business & Trust Accounting, Law Practice Management
- Secure Client Communications
- 24/7 Anywhere-Anytime Access
A few words can’t describe how one single tool can solve all of these issues — please click here to watch a 10-minute video and see for yourself. If you like what you see, you can try CosmoLex free for 30-days. Casemaker users are entitled of a Special 10% Lifetime Discount.
The Casemaker & CosmoLex exclusive partnership makes it easy to put the proper value on legal research, for you — and for your clients.
Get the Law. Get the Facts. Win your case. That’s the simple mission of the partnership between Casemaker and Discovery Genie.
The collaboration between Casemaker and Discovery Genie gives small law firms the ability to get the law and get the facts when it matters most: when you’re in the midst of the discovery process.
You can use both platforms simultaneously, combining the review of your evidence (Discovery Genie) with legal research queries (Casemaker).
By accessing Casemaker’s content directly from Discovery Genie’s document review platform you can follow your hunches and insights as you review the evidence in your case seamlessly—without wasting precious time switching away from review or making notes elsewhere and following up.
Discovery Genie is the document production solution for cases with 35,000 pages or less.
- Spend 60-90% fewer hours on Discovery. On an average production of 2000 documents you’ll go from 50+ hours to 10 hours for conversion to PDF, Bates Numbering, Creating a Privilege Log, Creating Index, and Organizing your Key Documents.
- Need no IT
- Save 75-90% of the costs of production. The average cost of manual production is $4.60/document. The cost of using the Genie is $1.13/document
- Spend less than an hour learning to use our system
The Genie converts documents to PDF, applies Bates Numbers, marks confidential documents, and organizes your evidence. It also generates a privilege log and an index with your notes, has special handling for key documents and is, of course, secure
Discovery Genie is waiving the first year’s subscription fee (a $200 savings) for Casemaker users through June 30, 2020!
Enter promo code CASEMAKERPARTNER at the end of the registration process to access your FREE subscription. (After June 30, 2020 Casemaker users will receive 30% off their subscription fee.)
Casemaker + Discovery Genie = powerful tools for you to get the law and get the facts—the cornerstone of a robust litigation practice.
LegalReseach.com is a division of The Legal Research Center Inc., one of the nation’s first providers of outsourced legal research and writing. For nearly four decades, LegalResearch.com has been providing law firms with client and court ready materials of the highest quality.
LegalResearch.com has partnered with Casemaker to offer lawyers with expert on-demand memoranda, brief writing and discovery support & analysis services – always on point, on time and on budget. And best of all, the experienced and responsive team of experts from LegalResearch.com enable lawyers to regain time for what matters most – with the peace of mind that everything is covered.
Casemaker customers receive a 10% discount for Tracers’ search services! It’s risk free to try and the first $100 is on them!
Tracers is a premier online public record research tool for legal professionals to investigate people, assets and businesses.
Search Tracers’ database by name, social security number, business information, or any other combination of information you have on hand. Immediately see all relevant public records including arrest records, address history, phone numbers, emails, businesses, assets, social media, bankruptcies, liens and judgments, and much more.
Tracers enables deeper litigation due diligence and saves money by reducing research busy work and expense. Expedite your investigative research tasks such as:
- Locating parties
- Finding property information
- Uncovering connections and liabilities
- Viewing details of business ownership
- Examining personal and business relationships
- Researching witnesses and opposing parties
- Discovering relationships with friends, relatives, and associates
- Performing judgment asset recovery
- Finding ownership of assets
- Running social media reports
- Revealing criminal histories
Contact Tracers to learn about subscription options and
Casemaker provides access to legal forms from U.S. Legal Forms, Inc., a company founded by lawyers in 1997. U.S. Legal Forms, Inc. is the Nation’s leading online publisher of state-specific legal documents and has been recognized as the best legal forms company from 2006-2017 by Top Ten Reviews in all categories, including forms, features, customer service and ease of use. Over 65,000 legal forms are available covering 75 main categories and hundreds of sub-categories.
The world’s laws delivered! Casemaker has partnered with global legal intelligence provider vLex to give its clients access to:
- Case Law and Legislation from 100+ countries
- Automatic translation into English (and 12 other languages)
- Editorial Content from 1,000+ publishers
- Cutting edge search tools
- Intuitive interface
Activate a FREE account to search through vLex’s Global platform, and view search results with automatic translation.
Gain UNLIMITED ACCESS to the vLex Global platform which includes:
- Case Law and Legislation from 100+ countries
- Library of 8,000+ books, treatises, peer-reviewed law journals & magazines from the world’s most prestigious publishers
- Full-text document downloads
- Parallel translation feature
- SmartSearch engine & advanced functionalities
- vCite: search using natural language
- vSemantics: semantic search
- vRank: relevance of search results is determined by an intelligent algorithm trained to rank document relevance in function of its legal relevance, editorial relevance, the evolution in the number of citations and its social ranking
- Personalize your search experience
- Save, label, share, highlight and take notes as you go
Activate Unlimited Access for 24 hours with a Daily Passport $129
Contact vLex to receive information on different subscription plan options and take advantage of the 10% discount to Casemaker members!
Begin a search on vLex and select your preference of creating a Free Account, purchasing a Daily Passport for 24 hour unlimited access, or contact vLex for information on customized subscription options.
“Casemaker Digest has proven to be an invaluable tool to keep our firm and clients up to date on new case law affecting our practice areas. The Casemaker website is easily navigable and gives the user the flexibility to limit their results by jurisdiction, practice area, courts, and even judges allowing us to save time that can be spent serving our client’s needs.”
D. Gonzalez • Corpus Christi, Texas