Full Time Project Manager (IT)
Company Profile: Lawriter LLC is a growing Online Legal Research Provider based in Charlottesville, Virginia. Major bar associations and legal representatives use our market leading legal research services. Lawriter employees enjoy competitive salaries, with better health benefits and healthy work environment. Our company is seeking a professional and experienced Project Manager to manage our Technology department and help us with the workload.
The Project Manager role is a challenging, exciting opportunity for you to manage full lifecycle of the project. As a recognized authority and leading contributor, you will provide consistent innovative and high quality solution leadership. You will be involved in developing and managing multiple projects and be responsible for the successful delivery of those projects. You will manage an international team of developers and consultants.
2+ years of experience relevant to this position, including project or direct line management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles and successfully manage projects of increasing complexity. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong influencing and negotiation skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Ability to travel as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overlook successful implementation of non-routine and complex business solutions ensuring high quality and timely delivery within budget,
- Work with Management, Marketing, International Development and QA teams,
- Manage scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverable, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management,
- Methodically manage complex business and logistical challenges,
- Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the management,
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques,
- Interact with all roles including CIO, CTO, technical staff and business representatives for all internal and external reporting.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized university,
- At least 15 years of experience in Legal Research platform and content development,
- In depth knowledge of Legal Research services,
- Ability to work well in remotely with a diverse team of 80+ people overseas,
- Excellent communication skills and resource management abilities,
- Strong analytical and time management skills,
- Prior experience in managing international and cross cultural projects required,
- Ability to balance and direct investigating/troubleshooting to the team,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to effectively transfer knowledge/requirement,
- Self-starter, confident, driven with strong organizational skills,
- Scrum Master certification is an advantage,
- Advanced level of ASP, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, .Net Core knowledge required,
- Ability to work in PHP,
- Excellent skills and know-how of MS-SQL/ MY-SQL server,
- Expertise in DTSearch engine and other indexing applications to ensure smooth communication between the software and website is required,
- expert level knowledge of API, Android and iOS platform is required develop current and future mobile applications,
- Excellent knowledge of front-end technologies like JS, Jquery, HTML5, CSS 3,
- Excellent documentation skills,
- Knowledge of HAProxy, Nginx, HyperV and Networking is required
- Readiness to be available for troubleshooting and query resolution 24×7,
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujrati languages.
Travel: Yes, flexible to travel internationally twice a year.
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia – USA
Apply: Customer Support at email@example.com